When Filing on an Existing case, if you experience data oddities in the case information displayed, often times, refreshing court case information will resolve the issues.
To refresh a case, follow these steps.
If you are on the new filing screen, follow these steps to leave your filing, refresh the case, then return to your filing:
- Click the Save Draft link in the upper right to save your filing.
- In the Select a Case section, click the case number to view the case.
- While viewing the Case Summary, click the Refresh link in the upper right to retrieve the latest case information form the court.
- Once refreshed, click the yellow circle on the left next to the Filing Status tab.
- Click the Filing Id of your draft filing to open it.
- Fill out any remaining information in your filing, and then click Sign and File to submit/resubmit your filing.
Starting from Case Summary screen: