When Filing on an Existing case, if the user experiences data oddities in the displayed case information, often times, refreshing the court case information resolves the issues.
Refresh a Case in a Filing
When in a filing, follow these steps to leave your filing, refresh the case, then return to your filing:
- Click the Save Draft link in the upper right to save your filing.
- In the Select a Case section, click the case number to view the case.
- While viewing the Case Summary, click the Refresh link in the upper right to retrieve the latest case information form the court.
- Once refreshed, click the yellow circle on the left next to the Filing Status tab.
- Click the Filing Id of your draft filing to open it.
- Fill out any remaining information in your filing, and then click Sign and File to submit/resubmit your filing.
Refresh a Case From the Dashboard
When you are NOT in a filing, follow these steps to view the Case Summary and refresh the case.
- From the Dashboard, click the View All button in the left menu to bring up the Case Lists screen.
- On the Case Lists screen, click on the Case Number that you want to view the Case Summary.
- While viewing the Case Summary screen, click the Refresh link in the upper right to retrieve the latest case information form the court.
- Then click File on Case to begin your new filing.