If you find that the El Dorado Superior Court has overcharged you for a specific filing, the Court now requires the user to e-file a Refund Request (Local Form M-71) in the case.

The Court will review these requests and if approved, refunds will be issued directly to the EFSP. Processing times may vary but can take upwards of 8 weeks.