Sometimes filers may want to add additional documents to an envelope that is in a state of Processing or Pending. Most courts allow filers to can cancel the filing, add additional documents, and then resubmit. However, if the filing clerk has begun reviewing it, filers may not cancel the filing.

Learn how to cancel a filing here.

Courts That Do Not Allow Users to Cancel or Edit Submissions

Unfortunately, some courts do not allow for either the filer or EFSP to cancel, edit, or add documents to a pending envelope. Currently, those courts are:

  • Los Angeles, Superior Court of California – Civil Limited and Unlimited Case Types
  • Placer, Superior Court of California – All Case Types
  • San Diego, Superior Court of California – Civil and Probate Case Types